Thursday, October 30, 2008

i have too much time on my hands.

Occasionally I like to check out what's going on in other areas of this vast country. Here are three highlights from a quiet afternoon of web surfing really random websites.

Bill O'Reilly's website. Here's a fantastic piece of journalism, posted as a link smack in the middle of his website.
"Blondes make good girlfriends but brunettes better wives."

Utah interests me because we drove through SLC once and I recall their newspaper being 1000% fluff. The websites not as bad as I thought it would be but check out a local news station website- they POST the images of criminals!

I thought this fluff piece from Tennessee was especially awesome- man plays banjo during surgery. I think it served a purpose since it looked like some sort of brain procedure.

Enjoy. Or, not!

No comments: