Thursday, September 11, 2008

No more politics from me I promise

I will get a hernia if I bother to follow this presidential race every free second of my time. I've been having dreams about it and that's too far in my book. Reading the Daily Kos is more depressing than dead kittens. Hearing that people want to vote for McCain because Palin is a woman makes my blood boil. If I hear one more person say Obama isn't qualified, I will throw up. So then you'd rather vote for McCain, huh? That's your argument? Obama is a fucking self made success. Went to Harvard. Is clearly super intelligent. He's a senator. He loves this country and fuck if you're president, you HIRE the best people where you're shaky on the issues. I would love to have him as a representative for my America.
McCain married into money- to a woman who's family that distributes Budweiser. I love beer, but that's not bettering society now is it. He's 72 years old. He's really out of touch with America's economic problems. He's part of the party that's fucked it up for the last 8 years. He's insulted women by just picking any woman (a crazy woman) to be on the ticket. Clearly they're afraid of her too because they won't let the "bulldog" off the leash. Where is there even an issue here?

After this post I'm done being political. I'll keep this blog to irreverant humor. Modern government overall serves as a mechanism to suck money out of our pockets and find new and interesting ways to tax us little people to serve the interests of the rich. Doesn't matter what party. I'd like to think otherwise but the Democratic congress is doing jack shit right now, how's it really going to be different? Obama will be too busy cleaning up a mess to do anything fantastic.

Why won't they legalize weed? Can't tax it, too abundant. Why keep us dependent on oil? Can't tax solar energy, too abundant (they'll find a way to tax it I don't doubt). The modern U.S. is built on the rich, competitive, eat or be eaten, get power and stay in power at all costs, Rockefeller way of life. Federal government is important for civil liberties, but we are becoming too dependent on the idea that the federal government should have its hand in community issues like education and wealthfare. And our reps have little idea as well; they all come from money. So. Fuck it. Done and done.

Here's a cute picture of a kitten!!!!!




No comments: