Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BBC America. Holy hell

Guess what's actually a show on BBC America?

BRITAIN'S WORST TEETH

It is so hard to watch. On the episode I saw, a girl had plaque on her teeth that protruded a quarter of an inch under her tongue and the dentist picked it off. Then, her brother had to get 9 teeth removed that were rotting out of his skull.

To go the opposite route here, I'm going to show a picture of bad veneers, because I can't even stomach the image of rotting teeth.



Guess what other quality reality television shows are offered on the same channel?

TOO UGLY TO LOVE
TRANSVESTITE WIVES
MY SECRET FEMALE BODY

Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i watch all of those too ann! did you see love me, love my doll? its about men who love their sex dolls. im waiting for the doc about guys who fuck cars to show on bbcamerica